Sisland is a fabulous place to bring your dog with so much countryside to explore and dog-friendly pubs and beaches not too far away.
We are delighted to be able to welcome well-behaved dogs to Owl Barn and Orchard Barn. Both cottages have enclosed gardens, dog towels, blankets, water bowls and feeding mats. Our canine welcome packs include treats, waste disposal bags and a dog toy.
We also provide an outside dog waste disposal bin for each cottage and have holiday dog tags with our ‘phone number on for you to use if you are concerned your dog(s) may run off.
When booking, please confirm the number of dogs that will be with you. We charge £20 per dog to stay in Owl Barn and Orchard Barn and we ask that you take note of the following requests:
- Dogs must not be left alone in the property at any time.
- Dogs must be well behaved and house-trained.
- Please ensure your dog is free from parasites and fleas before occupying the property.
- Please ensure your dog stays off the beds.
- Please clear up any fouling on lawns or gardens and dispose of responsibly in the bin provided.
- For your dog’s safety, we advise they should not be left unattended for long periods of time in the garden as the property boundaries may not be totally secure.
- Please follow the Countryside Code.