Terms & Conditions
- In order to book accommodation at Sisland Tithe Barn, please either select dates from the appropriate availability calendar, or contact us.
- To secure a booking, we request that 10% deposit be paid via BACs. The remaining amount should be paid two weeks before arrival. We will contact you with your invoice at this point.
- You must be able to enter into a legally binding contract and be over 18 years of age to make a booking.
- There is no reduction for temporary absence or early departure.
Prices & Payment
- All published rates include VAT
- Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests and dates shown. Should you change the number of guests and/or dates then the rates are subject to change.
- Please note: we do not accept cheques or cash.
- We reserve the right to ask for a damage/cleaning deposit. This will be refunded to your account if the property is left in an acceptable condition on departure.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cannot deliver your requested accommodation you will be offered a full refund.
- Some of the information on the website relates to amenities in the surrounding area. Closure of such premises and other changes to external facilities are outside the control of Sisland Tithe Barn.
- Information is provided for general purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice on which guests should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided is up to date, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Wi-Fi provision in Owl Barn and Orchard Barn is subject to availability and network conditions.
- Check-in time is between 16:00 – 21:00.
- Guests are requested to vacate their accommodation by 10:00 on the morning of their departure.
- Should you need to cancel or alter your booking, please inform us as soon as possible by telephone or e-mail.
- In the event of cancellation, a charge is payable depending on
the number of days before the first day of the rental period. The amount
payable is set out below:
- 0 – 13 days — 100%
- 14 – 27 days — 75%
- 28 – 55 days — 50%
- 56 days or more — Deposit
- We advise all guests to take out travel insurance to cover against the cost of cancellation.
- Other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or misrepresentation, our total liability to you is limited to the price of booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law. All warranties are excluded and, in no circumstance, will we be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
- We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond our reasonable control.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to us or our property by your act, omission, default or neglect and you agree to indemnify us and to pay us, upon demand, the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss.
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where guests do not comply with these terms and conditions, are deemed to be a risk to health or safety or whose behaviour we feel to be unacceptable.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the cottages, Elle-de-Vardo or grounds.
- Please report any damage, destruction, loss, defect or disrepair affecting the property or items listed in the inventory as soon as it comes to the attention of the customer.
In booking with us you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions.