Terms & Conditions
- In order to book accommodation at Sisland Tithe Barn, please either select dates from the appropriate availability calendar, or contact us.
- To secure a booking, we request that a 25% be paid via BACs. The remaining amount should be paid 28 days before arrival. We will contact you (the lead guest) with your invoice at this point.
- To secure a booking, you must be over 21 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract.
- By paying the deposit, the client acknowledges that he/she agrees to the Terms & Conditions on behalf of the total party intending to occupy the property.
- There is no reduction for temporary absence or early departure.
Prices and payment
- All published rates include VAT.
- Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests and dates shown. Should you change the number of guests and/or dates then the rates are subject to change.
- Please note: we do not accept cheques or cash.
- We reserve the right to ask for a damage/cleaning deposit. This will be refunded to your account if the property is left in an acceptable condition on departure.
- If, for any reason beyond our control, the property is not available on the date booked, all monies will be refunded in full and we will not be liable for any further claims.
- Some of the information on the website relates to amenities in the surrounding area. Closure of such premises and other changes to external facilities are outside the control of Sisland Tithe Barn.
- Information is provided for general purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice on which guests should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided is up to date, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Arrival and departure
- Owl Barn and Orchard Barn will be available from 4pm on the day of your arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
Included in the cost of your holiday
- We provide one set of bathroom towels per guest per week. These towels must stay in the cottage (please bring your own beach towels). We provide a clean set of bed linen each week. Reasonable usage of electricity and gas is included in the cost of your holiday.
- Should you need to cancel or alter your booking, please inform us as soon as possible by telephone or e-mail.
- In the event of cancellation, a charge is payable depending on the number of days before the first day of the rental period. The amount payable is set out below:
- 0 days (day of arrival) 100%
- 1 – 14 days 75%
- 14 – 28 days 50%
- More than 28 days 25% (full deposit)
- We advise all guests to take out travel insurance to cover against the cost of cancellation.
- You are responsible for the property during your stay and it should be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your holiday. All furniture, fixings, fittings and effects in or on the property should be left in the same state of repair as at the commencement of your holiday. Any damage or breakages will be charged and must be reported to us prior to departure.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for personal injury to you, as guests or holidaymakers, or loss of damage to your property or for any other matters over which we have no control. Please be aware you are solely responsible for your own safety and wellbeing and for that of any children in your party.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in any part of the cottages or grounds.
Breach of these Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where guests do not comply with these terms and conditions, are deemed to be a risk to health or safety or whose behaviour we feel to be unacceptable.